Last Updated August 18, 2020.
Your privacy is important to G³ Community Services. Please familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us if you have any questions.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
The terms “G³CS,” “we,” and “us” include G³ Community Services.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Contact Us. Contact information provided via email will be used to correspond with those individuals who emailed G³CS. All personally identifiable information (including resumes, if submitted) is transmitted to us securely and stored by us securely.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
Security. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via email, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as Personally Identifiable Information), that information is transmitted to us in a secure way and stored by us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to Personally Identifiable Information. The computers/servers in which we store Personally Identifiable Information are kept in a secure environment.